Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Chaz's 1 year Stats


So for all of you who have just been dying to know here are a few of Chaz's 1 year stats.


Chaz is 20.4 lbs. and 29 inches Tall.

He is walking and he says a few words. Dada, moma, and Stop it. I guess I tell my boys to stop it a lot but atleast it's not no. Chaz adores Drew still and anytime Drew shows him any attention Chaz is thrilled. Chaz loves to blow raspberries on my tummy, he thinks he's really cute. He has a bad temper though and I can already tell he's very stubborn. Dispite his temper he is a really happy baby and we have loved watching him grow and change this past year. He's a momas boy most of the time but he's all smiles for Kjell when he comes home from work.
Chaz loves to be outside and in the mud!

He loves making messes and showing off. He has figured out that when someone is behind the camera it's time for him to smile. When we put glasses on him he loves the attention we all give him by laughing at him and he laughs right along with us. We call him Harry Potter Baby.

6 comments:

errin julkunen-pedersen said...

what a sweet guy! we're so excited to see you all in a month!

the binghams. said...

i love his hair done up! thats adorable!

Julie K said...

What a little bee charmer. I especially enjoyed the mud down the back. Or was that brownie mix?

Katie said...

He is SO cute. I cannot wait to see him now that he is so big!

Sarah said...

It was mud and it was actually there compliments of Drew! Chaz wasn't so happy about it.

Kirsten said...

He is SO cute! I am jealous that he he is walking! Karli cruises when she pushes things, etc but when I stand her up to get her to walk alone, she plops down and giggles! My poor aching back needs a rest! ;-) Anyway, you have captured some really cute pictures and I think the second one down wins for a "Zoolander" like pose!