Monday, August 25, 2008

Summer's End

I can't believe the summer is almost over, it has gone by so fast. Living in Fresno the wheather will still be warm for a while but Drew starts Preschool tomorrow. I am looking forward to settling back into the routine but sure did enjoy playing around. Here are some recent pictures from the last week or so.Playing at the Park, Chaz loves the sand.
One of our many trips to the zoo with our friends. I am making the most of my pass!
At the Primary activity on Saturday.
Playing with the hose in the back yard.

We went to the Circus back in July. The kids enjoyed it for the first 5 minutes and then wanted to go home. They both fell alseep after the intermission.
Swimming in the pool with cusins who came to visit and friends. Chaz's two favorite things Food and making messes.

3 comments:

My Five Little Monkeys said...

That's so funny about the circus. We took our kids last fall, and the three little ones really didn't like it much. Come to think of it, Sid wasn't thrilled either. We thought they would love it...It was the first time either Pie or myself had ever been.

Megan Wilcox said...

hahah I love the picture of Chaz making messes...it is sooo cute!

Kirsten said...

Sarah...where are you?!?? I am missing your posts and finding out what you are up to! Guess what? Chelsea is engaged and getting married in Nov. ALl of us are going to her SLC wedding, but Karli and I might make it to her Fresno reception too. I would love to see you if you are around!!