Saturday, December 20, 2008

Trouble Makers

I know it's my fault that Chaz had the opportunity to make the mess he did because I 1. wasn't watching him and 2. left the supplies out but it's still frustrates me when I hear my mom scream my name from the other room and know one of my kids have just destroyed something of hers. She wasn't as mad as I thought she was when I got there and we're not sure how much damage is done to the table cloth that was underneath, I should have gotten a picture of that. He sure had a good time though until we had to give him a bath and his skin is still red, so is mine. I am hoping it will come out of his outfit but as it was red food coloring from Michaels it probably won't. Hours later and his diapers are even red! At least he's in color with the season right?

6 comments:

Julie K said...

Ooooh you have my sympathy. You know Tommy did this to me TWICE recently. You are right, at least it is a festive color.

errin julkunen-pedersen said...

seems like this is a pedersen trait, since there have been multiple occurrences of tommy doing the exact same thing! hope you guys have a great christmas!

Angie said...

What's with that crazy kid, last week he wanted to be black...now red. HA HA I love that little boy. He is so funny! And yes, he does keep you on your toes.

loven it! said...

i'm glad it is only food coloring! it looked like a bad bloodie nose! yikes!

Brandon, Heather & Mylie said...

OH NO!! Oops...Its great to see what we have to look forward to! :)

the binghams. said...

i thought it was lipstick at first which would have been pretty crazy too. oh kids.