Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

We had fun celebrating St. Patrick's Day this year. I am teaching Drew's co-op preschool this week so we made four-leaf clover sugar cookies and green punch for snack. I also had some green apples and celery with peanut butter, I don't solely feed children sugar I promise. Then this evening we went over to my parents and hunted for Leprechaun's but had no luck. We did find some candy that they left behind though so the boys were happy about that, as was Kjell who can be seen eating their candy shortly after the hunt. And for Kirsten here's a pregnancy photo. I have less than 8 weeks to go, one of the nice things about having a c-section is being able to schedule it. More on that to come.

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

Cute!!! I love the whole green day idea...and I wish I had thought of a lephrechaun hunt! That's so fun!

Thank you so much for the pregnancy photo!! ;-) You look so cute!!! I can't believe you have 8 weeks left. For me that has flown by! Good luck with these last few weeks...spring is the best time to have a baby!

P.S. We MAY be coming to Fresno again at the end of May/beginning of June. If so, you and I are totally getting together this time!

Yates Family said...

This is Brooke Yates! You look fabulous and your boys are so cute! Drew looks so much the same - just older! I can't believe how big your boys are. I started a blog, but it's private so send me your email and I'll send you an invite! We watched home videos on Sunday and it just happened to be the Easter Egg Hunt with Tristie and Drew. It seems like it should be just yesterday we did that, but in a way it was forever ago!! Your family is adorable!

the binghams. said...

ohhh i thought I was the only Kirsten in your life. well, nice name other Kirsten. :)

My Five Little Monkeys said...

I love all the St. Patrick's Day festivities--you are a fun mom. And pregnant too! I never did one fun thing or had a smile for anyone when I was pregnant. I can't believe the baby will be here (there) so soon! How busy you must be with the new house and such. Crazy! You look great and the boys are so big.