Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree

So as we drove into the driveway I asked Drew to look at the blossoms on the trees, I told him they were so pretty. He looked at them and said they look like popcorn! Then I told him that's where we get the song "Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree". The weather here is beautiful and sunny. It's going to be 72 Degrees here on Friday and we are ready for spring!





And Drew got his hair cut today. He was very good untill the man started using the clippers. I am sure Kjell is going to get mad at me because it's so short but I think he looks cute and now he won't need another one for the next 6 months!

6 comments:

cas said...

Your boys look so cute. This pic makes me really excited for spring.

Unknown said...

What cute pictures! I'm jealous of your warm weather. :)

loven it! said...

hello there!! i am so glad you started a blog! it is such a fun way to see what your friends are up too!! and watch the kids grow. i am glad your parents bought a place in heber!! that is so great. i can't wait to see you in march. and that tree is so pretty. in provo we had a huge cherry blossom tree in our backyard that was like that in bloom but pink! i loved it.

Katie said...

I can't believe you chopped his hair! It looks really cute.

the family thorpe said...

I love the new backgroud. Hope you guys are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged! Sorry! It was fun.Check out my blog for the details!