Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tahoe Trip

For our 5 year anniversary my Aunt offered us her house in Lake Tahoe for the weekend for only the cleaning fee. And then my grandma offered to pay the fee so Kjell and I could have a nice getaway. So how could we refuse? We ended up dragging my mom along so we could have a babysitter. It was nice to get dressed up and go out by ourselves.



Chaz wasn't sure how he felt about the snowman but he did not like sledding! It was a fun weekend!





Kjell and Drew built a snowman.


Drew is standing on the "beach". It's covered in snow and people were sleding down the hill.


Chaz loved climbing through the table and pulling himself up on the stair railing.

Chaz and I went shopping at Heavenly Valley.




Drew and Kjell made a place to sled in the back yard. The snow was piled to the roof of the house.

No comments: