Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt With Preschool

We had so much fun at the park yesterday, I am still recovering today. We had Drew's preschool Easter Egg Hunt.

Before the Hunt all the preschoolers were gathered together. Teacher Jodie was explaining the rules, was anyone listening?

Drew "hunting" with Braden. He was so excited to find blue eggs because blue is his favorite color.



We are working on Drew's smile. He has no desire to take pictures so he will either put his hands up by his face and squint or whine. Chaz is much easier to photograph, maybe it's the age. Now that we've had lots of practice I think they're ready for the real deal on Sunday.

2 comments:

the family thorpe said...

Too cute! I love the picture of the boys in matching outfits! And don't worry Chaz looks like he's got this easter egg thing handled! We will miss you guys on Easter! Have fun and eat well for me. After prom I don't think I will be cooking Easter dinner.

the family thorpe said...

Too cute! I love the picture of the boys in their "Little Stinker" outfits. And don't you worry it looks like Chaz has this Easter egg thing handled. We will miss you guys on Easter. Eat well for me, after Prom I don't think I will be cooking Easter Dinner.