Friday, March 14, 2008

Primary Activity



Drew's first primary activity was last Saturday. They were acting out Lehi's journey in to the wilderness. When it was Drew's turn to get the plates from Laban he was really funny. There was a man dressed as Laban pretending to sleep and the kids had to sneak behind him and grab the plates. As Drew approached him Laban moved and Drew jumped back quietly. Then he tip-toed around him very sneaky like, grabbed the plates and ran. We were all laughing at him. He gets lots of practice trying to sneak cookies from the kitchen.

5 comments:

Katie said...

That's adorable!

Katie said...

That's adorable!

errin julkunen-pedersen said...

sarah, im at errinpedersen@gmail.com

Kirsten said...

Hello!!!!!! How long have you had a blog for and how come I didn't know this?!?! For some reason I didn't know your last name and my mom and I were talking on the phone tonight and she mentioned your name and holy cow! I saw Pedersen Family on Laura's blog and decided to see if it was you and it was! How are you? I am so glad I get to keep track of you now and stalk you on your blog! I have been meaning to get a hold of you every week since August, but I lost your email! Hopefully you are doing well and now we can keep in touch! ;)
Love, Kirsten
p.s. ours is fourfiveandunder.blogspot.com

The Smith Family said...

So cute! YAY Sarah, I'm so glad I found ya (thru Kirsten's page!). Looks like you guys are doing well! Darling kiddos!! We need to catch up! Love, Melissa