Wednesday, February 25, 2009

February

Here are the boys in their Heart Breaker T-shirts my sister gave them (Thanks Becky) all dressed up for Valentine's Day. Drew was very good about sharing his candy with Chaz, and me, from his school party. They are sitting on our new couch at our house that we moved into on Valentine's day. That first week there was pretty crazy but I have finally got things under control. I can find clothes and shoes. There is still a lot of little things I want to do and I haven't started the baby's room or office but I will get there. The boys have adjusted better than I thought they would. Drew has no problem sleeping in his bunk bed, he likes to go back and forth from the top to the bottom, and Chaz is fighting his naps but that's nothing new. Kjell loves it he's busy everyday after work in the yard for now who knows what will be next.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Sorry I haven't called, we ended up having to go to Georgia for a funeral. But I will call you this Sunday while we are driving to Cali.

Your boys are adorable and I can't wait to see the house. Maybe we'll come visit this summer . . .

Kirsten said...

I bet it is so fun to be in your own home!!! Chaotic and a bit overwhelming with the move, but fun! I wish I could come and baby-sit so you could rest and finish putting things together! How are you feeling now? I want to see some pregnany pictures too! ;-) The boys looks so cute in their shirts..what a cute sister!

Kristen said...

Hey, so I'm trying to find you. :) All I have is your parents' phone number. I just sent an invitation to a baby shower to your mom and Jenny and you're invited too but I don't have your new address so your invitation is just sitting on my desk. :) I know, I'm so lame. Anyway, if you get a chance, give me a call and I'll snag your address from you OR you can ask your mom about it. I hope you're feeling well!!! Not too much longer. :)