Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Anniversary!







Today is our sixth Wedding Anniversary. I feel like it has been much longer than six years even though the time has flown by! I remember that first year after getting married everyone would ask how long we had been married and then how it was. I loved being married to Kjell and would say so. The most common response was oh just wait 3 months is the worst. Well 3 months came and passed and nothing happened. Then one women said oh you're still in the honeymoon stage just wait til 6 months. 6 months came and went no problem. I loved that first year and still look back on it as some of our happiest times. We had some big adjustments when Drew arrived that second year but any bumps in our road have brought us closer and I am grateful to married to this man forever.

7 comments:

the binghams. said...

i absolutely love your wedding pictures. you are gorgeous Sarah. Kjell is so lucky. I can't BELIEVE its been 6 years! wow.. crazy. congrats :)

Josie said...

Happy anniversary! That cake looks yummy. How are you doing?

loven it! said...

happy anniversary!! we have you guys beat by a year! it will be 7 for us in march! how are you feeling?

Angie said...

Happy Anniversary. Hope it was a good one.

Julie K said...

Congratulations you kids! Wow, I didn't think it had been that long! We love you guys and can't wait to see you and the boys in March.

The Smith Family said...

Congrats Sarah! I love your wedding pictures, you've always been such a gorgeous girl!

Unknown said...

I've never seen any of your wedding pictures. They're so beautiful - thanks for sharing! Congrats on 6 years and an eternity to go. :)