Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Our Home

Well here are some pictures of our home. We have been living here for almost 2 months and I am still getting things put together but I haven't been in any rush, until now, only 33 more days!! Kjell has done so much and I feel bad because I still have a long list of stuff I want done before the baby is born-I say baby because we still have no name and as far as I know aren't anywhere close (any suggestions?). There are only so many Saturdays left and at least a few hours of each of those will be spent helping coach Drew's t-ball team but more on that later.

Kjell had to rip up all the weeds in the front yard and he planted seed. It took a few weeks but we have grass in the front, now if only it was in the back -maybe by summer.


This is the Dinning room and living room.

The Family room and Kitchen.

The bedrooms and bathrooms. There are 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Drew's room is the one with the bunkbeds and toys everywhere. Chaz is playing in the guestroom/ playroom but he sleeps in the baby's room for now. We have an office as well but there aren't any pictures of it as it is full of boxes still and is really messy.


The Backyard. Kjell has big plans, I am happy as long as I can send the kids out to play.

6 comments:

Katie said...

It's so nice Sarah!

Kirsten said...

I am so excited for you guys! How fun to have your own home and ability to decorate and do the things the way YOU want to!! Way to go you guys!! ;-)

Angie said...

Looks good Sarah. I like it!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful home! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Only 33 more days!!! Is your due date May 10th? Hope the last month flies by and goes well. :)

Sarah said...

Wow, I love the high ceilings in th dining room & all the arch ways. Such nice hardwood floors!! Can't wait to see it in person someday soon! Maybe I'll come visit you instead one month! Maybe after you have the baby!! Which i can't believe is a month away!! So exciting.

Our Family said...

You have a beautiful home! I'd love to see the before pictures too sometime!! It sounded like Kjell worked his hinney off and it shows. It's gorgeous. Chaz looks so grown up. Makes me sad we live so far away. Thank goodness for blogs!