Thursday, June 11, 2009

Nate 1 Month





Nate's a month old today, I can't believe it. With each child the time seams to go by faster. This month really has gone by so fast. He is starting to spend more time awake and sleeping longer at night. He doesn't like to be in the swing yet but loves to sleep on his tummy... I know I am not supposed to let him but I do. Drew and Chaz love to hold him, for about 2 seconds, and like to talk to him when he has his eyes open. He has been pretty easy for me, hardly fussy at all. He has gained at least 2 lbs. and I think that many inches too but we will see at his Dr. appointment on Monday. My recovery has been good. I haven't been in as much pain as I was with Chaz and I haven't been as tired. (Maybe because Chaz wanted to eat every 2 hours). Mostly I feel really glad to not be pregnant anymore which is new to me because I didn't mind it so much the first 2 times. With Nate though I was more tired pregnant than I am now and more uncomfortable. I did get sick this last week but so far Nate hasn't shown any symptoms. I am still waiting for that first smile while he is awake, so far we have only seen it while he has been asleep. I am so glad Nate is here and doing so well.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I was just thinking about you earlier today. I would love to talk when you feel up to it! Miss you!

the binghams. said...

ahhh. i love that picture of the three boys together. so cute!

The Smith Family said...

Your kids are so cute and I'm so glad that recovery has gone well. I'm just glad you get the rest of the summer to be un-pregnant! How great is THAT!:)