Monday, June 1, 2009

Gifts From Nana and Papa



Kjell's parents are always really good about sending packages for birthdays and Christmas and my kids love getting them! I love to watch them open the gifts inside and even though it was for Chaz's birthday there was stuff in the package for Drew, me, and Nate. We all love the gifts and appreciate all the trouble Ann goes to. I got a sling that my sister-in-law Julie made for me. She sells them starting at $25 from her Etsy Shop JosieMichelle. I wore it to Drew's t-ball game yesterday and it was really comfortable and Nate just slept the whole time snuggled up next to me. Mine is Green and Brown and it's reversible!

1 comment:

loven it! said...

hey there!! i can't believe you have had that baby!! congrats to you! he is darling!! how is life with 3? are you getting any sleep?? i can't believe ian just turned one. where does the time go? are you planning any summer visits to utah?? and how did your c-section go?? fill me in when you can! xo, leigh