Friday, April 11, 2008

Bag Tag

The Bag Tag
Here is what you do:1. First take a picture of your bag (purse, diaper bag, briefcase) the one you use daily.2. Then empty it out and take a picture of it's contents. No cleaning out first3. "Bag Tag" five people
I tag Stacy, Brooke, Krissy, Becky, and Lisa.

This is my "Bag". It's a diaper bag but I carry it everyday, even if I am not taking my kids. I just keep everything in it so unless I am "going out" I usually dont take the time to switch to a different bag. I have carried it everyday for almost a year now, it's starting to wear out but I still love it!
I had lots of receipts in my bag too but I put them in the back of my planner. It's funny how mom's carry a lot of the same things. My wipes container wasn't in my bag at the time as I left it in the car yesterday but it is usually there.

1 comment:

loven it! said...

so is that really all you have in your diaper bag?? and you always have the cutest bags!! i have been looking for a fun diaper bag. haven't found one yet!