Thursday, April 17, 2008

Becky's Visit

We always have so much fun when Becky and her girls come to visit. I don't know who was more sad to see them go, me or Drew. Today he has been so bored without his 2 live-in playmates I can't seem to keep him entertained. As Cate and Lauren were packing their stuff Drew decided he was going with them. He packed his backpack and even remembered to pack his toothbrush and toothpaste. Cate informed me that it was o.k. with her mom if it was o.k. with me. When I told them I didn't have money to pay for a plane ticket Lauren chimed in and said her mommy would pay for it. I said she didn't have the money either and Lauren said yes she does she has all of my daddy's money. I laughed at this and then thought of another excuse as to why Drew couldn't go. They have only been gone 24 hours and already I miss their company. I wish we could all live closer. Drew and I have already started talking about our trip to see them. Here are a few of the fun things we did these past 2 weeks.

7 comments:

the family thorpe said...

I cried when I read this! I miss you guys so much! We wish we could live closer too. I HATE LEAVING! Thank you so much for all that you did to make my trip easy on me, taking care of the kids,etc. Love You!

My Five Little Monkeys said...

Okay, I'm duh-tarded. I just looked at your blog list and obviously I'm not the first to let you know about my family blog. Anyway, thanks for the inspiration!
J

Katie said...

The collages look great! It seems like you and Becky had such a blast. I wish I could have been there too :)

the binghams. said...

Hey Sarah-
We do baby announcements and its weird no one has ever asked for them. i wish they would!

Unknown said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! It's no fun not having family close. The one good thing about it though, is it makes the visits and memories that much sweeter! :)

P.S. Rachel hasn't really learned any Dutch. I should probably be better about teaching her a few words here and there.

Julie K said...

Sarah-
Thanks for the tip! I fixed the problem right away. Because the background is that light tan color, going darker didn't seem to help so I went white and now I think it is much easier to read. Pie says he can't tell the difference. Poor Pie.
J

Kirsten said...

OH my goodness! How cute your families are! I haven't seen Becky in forever! Family visit are so wonderful. Ethan tried to stay in Utah when we went home two weeks ago two. It makes it that much harder to say good bye. Tell Becky I said hello next time you guys talk. By the way, how do you those really cute collages? They look great! I miss you guys! I can't wait to come to Fresno next and we'll have to hang out for sure! :) P.S. I was looking through old pictures last week and found the ones of us dressing up in those dresses. Do you remember that? I always had so much fun at your house!