Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma Pedersen

Sunday was Kjell's Grandma's 89th Birthday! We went down to Bakersfield to Celebrate with her. Kjell's Aunt Suzie baked for 2 days and the desserts were amazing!


Papa was there and we had fun talking and playing with him but we sure missed Nana! Drew was very sad when he learned that Nana wasn't going to be there.






We also got to have dinner at Old Nana Kate's house with more family. We look forward to Kjell's whole family (hopefully) spending the 4th of July in Bakersfield celebrating Old Nana's 85th Birthday. (I think it's her 85th that's what Kjell said first but then said it might be her 82nd.)

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Sarah! How are you? I saw your blog on Katie's list.

Your boys are sooooo cute! You guys look so great too! I just wanted to say hi!

-Lisa White

AmyJane said...

Hey Sarah (and family)!
It's the Neal's here...I found your link on the Bullock's blog and hopped over--how CUTE are your boys (all decked out in their Gymboree--a fellow addict!)!
Anyway, just wanted to say hi--I love blog hopping and finding old friends!

Katie said...

Your boys are adorable!

I changed my address to:
www.aaronkatie.blogspot.com

the binghams. said...

Kjell's way off.. its Nana's 80th birthday! :)

loven it! said...

happy birthday grandma!!

I bag tagged you!! check out my blog for directions!

hope life is treating you good!