Sunday, June 1, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend




We went to San Fransisco for the weekend to my brother's who lives in Half Moon Bay, about 30 min. south of the city. Two of my nephews had special birthdays in our religion so we went over to help celebrate and participate in their ordinations. The oldest Thomas turned 14 and the next Tucker turned 12. My mom, Kjell, my niece Madison, our kids, and I went to the city on Saturday. We started at Union Square but everyone but me got tired of shopping after an hour. So my mom and Kjell took the kids on the cable cars and headed to the Wharf. I was sad to miss out but enjoyed the time I had to go shopping by myself.





On Monday we all went to see Indiana Jones. At the theater they had some fun promotional displays. Drew had to have his picture taken fighting the Kung Fu Panda. He and his friend are so excited for this movie to come out, they have been talking about it for months. I think Drew looks a little uncomfortable in his "Kung Fu" move.

1 comment:

Julie K said...

That looked like so much fun, we love San Fran. And my kids are so excited for Kung Fu Panda. Me too, actually.
So Sea World? You guys have fun, too much driving for this family. We are thinking about the Sierras right above Lake Isabella in Bakersfield. Close, ya know? We'll do that Saturday and leave for Utah on Sunday. My kids start school Tuesday morning, not Monday like we thought, so we have an extra day.