Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Working From Home

As many of you know I work from home. For those that don't know I am a Wellness Manager for a company called eHealthCompete. We run wellness challenges for companies. These challenges are usually based around competition and the employees usually compete for prizes or bonuses. I have been working for eHealthCompete for almost 3 years. I enjoy researching for the newsletters I write the most because I am constantly learning new things. The company is based in Utah and while my family was here (in Utah) this past week I had the opportunity to have dinner with my boss and his family. His wife being a mother of three asked how I found the time to work. It's a question that has been asked many times, I even wonder how it gets done sometimes when life gets hectic. So in response to her question I took this photo the other day to show everyone what Chaz is usually doing while I am working. It takes me about 3 hours to do an hours worth of work with all the interruptions and I am usually doing most of my work through the Internet so clients don't here the children in the back ground. Drew is pretty good about it. And to tell the truth I get most of the work I do done when Kjell is around to watch the kids like on Saturdays or in the evening.

2 comments:

loven it! said...

hey you working lady!! i love your dress in the wedding pic! you always looks so stylish...

it was so fun to see you in utah!!

Angie said...

Yeah, I don't know how you do it. I couldn't work from home with my kids. Thanks for all your help this week. It is much appreciated. Your a great friend.