Sunday, May 31, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend







We had a fun holiday weekend. I love three day weekends because I really enjoy having Kjell around an extra day and so do the kids. My brother Robbie and his wife came up from LA with her sister. We celebrated Ryan's birthday as a family on Saturday night and Chaz's on Sunday at my mom's. We had our family bar-b-Que Sunday because we knew Robbie and Laynie would have to leave pretty early Monday to beat traffic going home. We spent the rest of the weekend hanging out, swimming, and we went to see Night At The Museum Monday. Drew loved the movie and Chaz fell asleep 15 minutes into it (at least he's still free!). Nate did great sleeping the whole time. I am looking forward to the Forth Of July Weekend. We are blessing Nate that weekend and will have family and friends around, it should be fun.

3 comments:

Katie said...

That gives me a month to get the blanket looking right! I think I can do it.

Glad you had fun. I hope you are getting some rest.

Julie K said...

I love all these pictures! I have been a neglectful blogger lately, so it has been a while since I've been by....All three boys are just so cute! I especially love the one of Drew holding Nate with you and Chaz too. How fun. I miss those days a little bit.

Angie said...

Looks like fun...we did a lot of the beach memorial weekend...