Thursday, May 21, 2009

Chaz's Second Birthday Party

Today is Chaz's Second Birthday! I can't believe he is 2 already. He looks so grown up and is talking so much but I still think of him as my baby, yes even though I have a new one. A friend of mine has a boy a week older so yesterday we had a party for the two of them together. Our "mom's group" came over for lunch and a Dora Adventure. Chaz loves Dora, he calls the show Dodo and Boots. So we had the kids go on an adventure to find the piƱata. I had a lot of fun and I think the kids did to.








2 comments:

the binghams. said...

oh so cute! I can't believe he is 2! he is the age of nic and i's marriage (we're shy by a month) so i always look at how old he's getting and think our marriage is getting that old too- we'll be two next month.

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Little Chazy Man, we love you...can't wait to see everyone.